We offer two options to receive payments from your store - PayPal and Stripe.
PayPal is a payment processor that allows you to securely accept payments from HellaBlack. Customers can pay using a credit card, debit card, or PayPal account. To receive payments, you need a free PayPal Business account.
Stripe is a payment processor that allows you to securely accept payments from HellaBlack. Customers can pay using the following payment methods:
- USA: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
- Australia, Canada, Europe, and Japan: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
When you have both PayPal and Stripe set up as payment processors, your customer will be given the choice on the checkout page of which payment method they’d like to use.
When a visitor makes a purchase you’ll receive the funds instantly. Learn more about Payment Processing fees here.
In this section, (Under Construction...)
- How your payment account works
- How to set up your payment methods (Stripe and PayPal) to get paid
- How to pay your amount due (eg. annual Vendor Plan subscription fee)
- How to Manage Your Accounting
- How to Receive Your Payments Deposit
- How to Update Your PayPal or Stripe Account for Deposits
- Why Hasn’t My Money Been Deposited Yet?
- How to Add and Edit Terms and Conditions at Checkout
- Understanding Fees & Taxes