How To: Set Up a Free Shipping Method
- In the Administration panel, go to Administration → Shipping & Taxes → Shipping methods.
- Add a new shipping method, or choose one of the existing methods to configure it.
Set the Rate calculation of this method to any variant of Manual (by rate areas). In this case, the shipping cost is also set manually.
3. Go to the Shipping time and rates tab.
4. Go to the Shipping time and rates tab.
Decide where your shipping method will be offered. To do this, choose rate areas from the dropdown list. If there is a rate area in the store which you did not include in the shipping method, orders will not be delivered in this area.
To view Rate Areas available on HellaBlack, go to
Administration → Shipping & taxes → Rate areas
If a certain rate area does not exist in your store, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add this. This is only necessary if you need to add different conditions and availability/unavailability of delivery to this area.
5. Leave the Rate field empty (equal to zero by default). You do not need to specify price/weight/items conditions either.
If you want the shipping to certain rate areas to be paid, just specify the Rate or price/weight/items conditions for those areas.
6. f you want to check the shipping cost, click the Recalculate rates button on the Test rate calculation tab.
7. Click Save.