How To: Set up FedEx
Before setting up your FedEx account on HellaBlack, you must have the following:
- In the Administration panel, go to Administration → Shipping & taxes → Shipping methods , or alternatively Setup your store -> Store management -> Setup shipping methods
then, Click "+" button to add shipping method
2. Give your shipping method a Name, and select the FedEx shipping method in the Rate Calculation dropdown field
3. Select from dropdown for example, FedEx Ground Shipping as Shipping service.
4. Enter a Delivery time . Note, this text (eg. 3-5 business days) will be overridden by the real-time shipping service.
5. Make sure that the Status of this method is set to Active.
6. Enter a Weight range. For example, the shipping service will calculate up to 4lbs. If a package is 6lbs, the shipping service will recalculate the overages and show this to the customer on checkout.
7. Click the Create button to save the changes. When you hit Create, more tabs will appear.
8. Switch to the Configure tab.
9. Enter your required FedEx API Cedentials in the Authentication key, Authentication password, Account number, and Meter number fields.
For testing purposes only, click Test Mode and use the following settings:
- Package type: Your packaging
- Drop Off Type: Regular pickup
- Width (inches), Height (inches), and Length (inches): 10
Note: Only some specific requests for retrieving shipping costs work properly if the Test mode option is enabled.
10. Switch to Test rate calculation tab . Here you can test your shipping calculations based on the Weight, Recipient, and Sender address. Then hit Recalculate rates, and SAVE.