How To: Make Shipping Cost Dependent on Order Total
Let’s say you want delivery in your store to become cheaper when a customer purchases products for a certain amount. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Administration → Shipping & Taxes → Shipping methods page.
- Add a new shipping method with manual rate calculation, or choose one of the existing methods to configure it.
- Go to the Shipping time and rates tab.
- Decide where your shipping method will be offered. To do this, choose rate areas from the dropdown list. If there is a rate area in the store which you did not include in the shipping method, orders will not be delivered in this area.
To view Rate Areas available on HellaBlack, go to
Administration → Shipping & taxes → Rate areas
If a certain rate area does not exist in your store, please contact email@example.com to add this. This is only necessary if you need to add different conditions and availability/unavailability of delivery to this area.
5. Configure each rate area, and specify the Price condition. In this case there are two ways to configure this section:
6. Click Save.